Must be 21 to enter or attend
NPC BATTLE ON THE BLUFF
Friday, May 5, 2017
Saturday May 6, 2017
Sanction Number 14487
1. All athletes MUST check-in and/or weigh-in Friday night May 5, 2017 between the hours of 5:00 PM and 8:00 PM
2. NPC cards will be sold at check-in but NO CASH will be accepted!! CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ONLY, made payable to the NATIONAL PHYSIQUE COMMITTEE.
3. Only athletes will be permitted in the room during check-in. No check-in on Saturday morning.
4. All athletes are required to bring BANDS for pump-up. NO WEIGHTS will be allowed in the pump-up room.
5. All Bodybuilding, Classic Physique, and Women's Physique athletes MUST supply their own music. Music MUST be no longer than 45 seconds.
6. Posing music MUST be on a CD and music MUST be at the beginning of the CD.
7. Music will be collected at check-in on FRIDAY NIGHT.
8. Competitors will not use music at prejudging.
9. Bodybuilding and Bikini competition suits MUST be worn to weigh-in for approval.
10. No "T" or thong suits will be allowed. Emphasis is on "good taste."
11. Crossovers are permitted in every division with a limitation of THREE TIMES.
12. No refunds!
13. No dream tan allowed.
14. The NPC reserves the right to determine the number of competitors that will pose at the night show.
15. All competitors in Bodybuilding, Figure, Bikini and Physique will be introduced on stage at the night show. The top 5 competitors in each Bodybuilding class and the top 5 competitors in Women's Physique height class will perform their routine. The top 5 competitors in each Bodybuilding class, the top 5 Figure, Bikini and Physique finalists in each height class, and the overall winners will be awarded trophies.
1779 Kirby Pkwy #1-349 Memphis TN 38138
Copyright © NPC Battle On The Bluff Bodybuilding. All rights reserved.