NPC BATTLE ON THE BLUFF
Sanction Number #3088
1. All athletes MUST check-in and/or weigh-in Friday night May 10, 2019 between the hours of 5:00 PM and 8:00 PM
2. NPC cards will be sold at check-in but NO CASH will be accepted!! CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ONLY, made payable to the NATIONAL PHYSIQUE COMMITTEE.
3. Only athletes will be permitted in the room during check-in. No check-in on Saturday morning.
4. All athletes are required to bring BANDS for pump-up. NO WEIGHTS will be allowed in the pump-up room.
5. All Bodybuilding, Classic Physique, and Women's Physique athletes MUST supply their own music. Music MUST be no longer than 45 seconds.
6. Posing music MUST be on a CD and music MUST be at the beginning of the CD.
7. Music will be collected at check-in on FRIDAY NIGHT.
8. Competitors will not use music at prejudging.
9. Bodybuilding, Classic Physique, Women's Physique and Bikini competition suits MUST be worn to weigh-in for approval.
10. No "T" or thong suits will be allowed. Emphasis is on "good taste."
11. Crossovers are permitted in every division. Competitors may crossover as many times as they like. ($100 per crossover)
12. True Novice is a competitor that has never competed in the NPC (First time competitor)
13. Novice is a competitor that has never won their class other than in the True Novice division
14. No refunds!
15. No dream tan allowed.
16. The NPC reserves the right to determine the number of competitors that will pose at the night show.
17. All competitors will be introduced on stage at the night show. The NPC reserves the right to determine the number of competitors that will pose at the night show. The top 5 competitors in each height/weight class and the overall winners will be awarded trophies.
All ages welcome. Must be accompanied by adult if under 21
Mailing address: 1779 Kirby Pkwy #1-349 Memphis TN 38138
BODYBUILDING, FIGURE, BIKINI, & PHYSIQUE COMPETITION
Copyright © NPC Battle On The Bluff Bodybuilding. All rights reserved.
Friday, May 10, 2019
Saturday May 11, 2019